$29.95 – $219.84
Powerful Digestive Enzyme Formula to Promote Healthy Digestion and Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion
Digestive Enzyme Formula to Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion*
If you suffer from…
- Occasional bloating*
- Upset stomach*
- Occasional flatulence*
- Minor heartburn*
- Minor digestive cramping*
- Occasional constipation*
…Your body may not be producing enough enzymes to properly break down your food!
Digest Relief™ can ease occasional indigestion by helping your body digest foods more efficiently.* It is one of the most complete digestive aid formulas available anywhere. It’s a completely natural, plant-based enzyme complex that supports digestion of all food groups, including fats, proteins, carbohydrates, and dairy.*
What Are Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive enzymes help us to break down food into small enough pieces so that it can be digested. They also play an important role to our overall vitality and overall wellbeing because they can help accelerate reactions in our bodies.
Digest Relief has a comprehensive spectrum of digestive enzymes, including::
- Protease – the digestive enzyme that is needed to digest proteins into amino acids, which are then absorbed through the intestinal wall. These are commonly found in meats, nuts, eggs, and cheese.
- Amylase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest carbohydrates (sugars and starches), which are commonly found in fruits, vegetables, and many snack foods.
- Lipase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest fats, which are commonly found in most dairy products, nuts, oils, and meat.
- Lactase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest the main sugar lactose, found in milk and dairy products.
- Alpha-glactosidase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest beans, legumes, seeds, roots, and soy products.
- Cellulase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest plant fiber (cellulose).
- Sucrase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest complex sugars and starches.
- Maltase – the digestive enzyme needed to digest a certain type of sugar, called malt sugars (disaccharides to monosaccharides).
In addition to the full spectrum of digestive enzymes it contains for the various food groups,Digest Relief also contains a specific digestive enzyme (alpha-galactosidase) that specifically targets the complex carbohydrates found in many healthy foods, such as vegetables, beans and other legumes. This enzyme assists the body to properly break down these gas-causing foods, making them more digestible so you can eat them with confidence.
How Indigestion Starts
If your body does not have sufficient digestive enzymes to effectively digest food, then food can remain in the stomach too long – ultimately resulting in a buildup of waste in the colon. This often produces gas that can cause occasional flatulence, minor cramping, occasional constipation, occasional stomach bloating, and minor heartburn.
Digest Relief can help you avoid uncomfortable indigestion by helping you digest your food. The added benefit is that your body will be able to better absorb and utilize the vital nutrients you put into it.*
So put your digestive health first and start feeling your best. Get Digest Relief today and get the most out of the vital nutrients you put into your body.*
One Bottle, B2G1 Free, B2G1 Free with Autoship, B2G1 Free with Autoship & Free moisturizing cream, B2G1 Free with Autoship & Free pain cream, Case Special – 12 Bottles