The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on our Web site. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Information of this type is provided at your discretion. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing features for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Great American Products.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers. In addition, from time to time Great American Products may share customer information — never credit card information — with trustworthy third parties in order to provide you with offers or services so that you can be aware of unique products that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Great American Products or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of our Web site and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Great American Products, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Web site features. If you have specific concerns about how your information may be used, or wish to opt out of any particular use, please contact Customer Service at 800-781-0795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Terms and Conditions
How You Can Edit Your Customer Account Information
You can edit your customer account information simply by logging into your account using a valid username and password on this website. Otherwise you can also edit your account information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 800-781-0795 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Last updated on May, 2018 © Great American Products.